Kratom tea produces more of an earthy flavor with citrus notes. This recipe serves 1 and has a prep time of 5 mins for a total time of 25 mins.
- 1 scoop of Kratom (Whites and Greens are thought of for Energy, Reds believed to offer Relaxation)
- 3 scoops of pure lemon juice
- 1/4 TSP of Pure Monk Fruit Extract (Powder if best)
- 1 cup of Purified Water
- Mix Kratom and Lemon Juice Together in small pot
- Add Water to Pot
- Simmer on Low for 20min
- Add Monk Fruit
- Pour into a mug of your choice and enjoy (caution, it’ll be hot)
*Some choose to pour through cheese cloth to strain kratom leaves. They may also be left in.
Can be made in batches, just multiply to amount of servings you want with the ingredients. Directions are the same. Keeps for 1 week in the fridge.